Top News
Giants co-owner Charles Johnson tries to step back from super PAC behind racially charged ad  ||   Saudi Arabia claims journalist Jamal Khashoggi died after ‘brawl’ inside consulate  ||   Kathryn Hahn said she was called a ‘geriatric mother’ when she was pregnant at 35  ||   Hindu groups now ask Yogi govt to rename Muzaffarnagar as Laxminagar  ||   Day in celebrities  ||   Football unites: New I-League club shows real face of Kashmir  ||   Punjab cop gets model’s ‘intimate’ pics, rapes her  ||   Brewers boo birds welcome Manny Machado back to Miller Park  ||   Saudi Arabia claims journalist Jamal Khashoggi died after ‘brawl’ inside consulate  ||   Day in celebrities  ||   MLB playoffs: Must-see images from the LCS  ||   2 women get within 500m of Sabarimala; chief priest threatens to shut down shrine  ||   The conflicting statements given by Saudi Arabia about journalist Jamal Khashoggi  ||   Pizza man drives 7 hours for special deliver to terminally ill patient  ||   Youth objects to harassment, gang of three slit his throat  ||   Disgruntled Jimmy Butler heartily booed at Timberwolves home opener  ||   Read Saudi Arabia's statement confirming Jamal Khashoggi died while inside consulate  ||   Cora: Sale to start Series opener, Price likely for Game 2  ||   Thousands of caravan migrants stopped at Mexico border with Guatemala clash with police  ||   Thousands of caravan migrants stopped at Mexico border with Guatemala clash with police  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  1 Week ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

DE NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)